AFTI Watchdog – Who we are:
We are the industry leader for low cost wellsite monitoring. Our mission, to remove the routine well site visit, has delivered thousands of hours back to field operators and operations groups. These hours are now spent on maximizing production, reducing equipment failures, reducing environmental incidents, and growing the ratio of wells per operator without increasing labor costs.
We are looking for a process driven and talented individual to join and lead our WatchDog assembly team. This opportunity will leverage your experience and support our growth. We are a dynamic organization with a culture of innovation and creativity. Your ability to work with a team and create the process and the plan focused on reducing our delivery times will be key to success in the role.
Warehouse Assembly technician
5+ years in production and/or assembly and/or supply chain and vendor management.
Strong computer skills with Excel and inventory management systems.
Strong process focus to support optimization.
This position will report to the VP of Development and Manfacturing
- Adhere to the current process for inventory management and offer suggestions to improve and create process, to ensure inventory accuracy. (Receiving, Shipping and Damaged Goods)
- Planning and organizing production schedules.
- Organize and direct resources to meet deliverables.
- Recommend improvements to existing process for, orders, shipping, receiving, handling damaged goods and returns.
- Follow, maintain and create assembly and inventory quality control processes.
- Manage and promote our assembly facility Safety policy.
- Strong communication skills
- Positive Attitude
- Decision maker, vision for improvement.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity for advancement as we grow
- Strong mentorship and development